Re: Herbicides That Are Safe for Iris Beds

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: Herbicides That Are Safe for Iris Beds
  • From: Gf7443@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 27 Feb 1997 05:33:12 -0700 (MST)

Dear Graham;

Regarding naming the active ingredient in chemicals;  I am familiar with the
problem, having worked in health care for a long time.  One person's "Advil"
is another person's "Motrin", and both are ibuprofen.

But I have to plead for mercy on this one.  Without a can of the stuff right
in front of me, I will never be able to give  you the proper information for
the UK.  I can barely make a stab at it in the US:  if someone can help me
piece this together, then we will all benefit.

Hopefully, helping each other do this is part of the story of a list like
this, right?

By the way, I enjoy your comments immensely.  Where do you live in the UK?

Gloria Fairhead