Graham's location in UK

Those who have heard this before - delete now!

For Gloria and others who have asked, I live in Walberton, but work and grow
irises here in Barnham, which is the next village. Unless you have a good
large scale map, you'll never find them! They are about midway between
Chichester and Arundel on the coastal plain of West Sussex in the south of
England. Our USDA zone is zone 8, but I reckon we are wetter than most zone 8
areas in the US (about 800mm/32" annually, mostly in winter). Of course, by
UK standards, we are fairly dry, though not as dry as the east. We also have
a gradual change from season to season, although the odd unexpected bit of
weather can come our way - snow in May is not unheard of, but would only
occur maybe once or twice in a hundred years. Our soil is clay with grit,
slightly alkaline.
My family's nursery is called Croftway Nursery. If you have access to the
web, see us at the URL below:

best wishes
Graham Spencer
Croftway Nursery