Re: Stones/Rocks (ahem!)

Walter A. Moores wrote:
> On Thu, 20 Feb 1997, Carol Blais wrote:
> > At 02:59 PM 2/19/97 +0000, Kathy Marble wrote:
> > Quoting Clarence:

> > >Doesn't everyone?  I have Big Rock, Little Rock, Barge Rock, Field Rock, and
> > >Ivy Rock.
>      Anybody grow Barred Rocks???>
>      Walter

Sorry to be a latecomer, but I just caught up with this one. Yes,
Walter, but mine were harder to catch than your run-of-the-mill garden
variety rocks.

Jane Mattei
drying out after last week's flooding
and keeping watch for this week's
contemplating construction of an Ark, if it
would just stop raining!
36F/4C Illinois Z5