could anybody send me the NARGS list?

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: could anybody send me the NARGS list?
  • From: plb123@psu.edu (Paul and Heather Bruhn)
  • Date: Thu, 27 Feb 1997 12:57:23 -0700 (MST)

Hi!

For some reason that is beyond my control, the NARGS listing simply will not
load for me.  I can't get anything from www.mobot.org.  If anybody has the
seed listing and would be willing to send it to me as an attachment, I would
be VERY grateful.  This is the fourth time I've waited 1/2 hour for nothing!
It can't be my computer (Pentium) or lack of memory (16MB) so I figure that
maybe the Penn State computer doesn't like the Missouri Botanical Gardens
computer...

Thanks in advance!
Heather
 ps--the site is: http://www.mobot.org/NARGS/

Paul L. Bruhn            plb123@psu.edu            Heather McCune Bruhn
Pennsylvania, zone 5 (almost zone 6 but not quite!)
If you have multiple copies of this message, blame the mailserver here at
Penn State!