Iris Books

I will be buying several Iris books for our club library.  My understanding
from previous postings is that "World of Iris" - AIS, " Siberian Iris" -
McEwen, and "Iris of China" - Waddick are recommended.  Are there any others
that come highly recommended to add to this list that would be good for the
general membership?

John Stremel
Santa Clara, CA
Zone 8 Coastal