Selling flowers

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Selling flowers
  • From: "Barbara Mann" <IrisMaven@msn.com>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Feb 1997 12:58:47 -0700 (MST)

Thank you, Kathy, for your description of your flower business!  If I were
lots braver, that's the sort of thing I'd love to do, but I'm chicken to quit
my job.

Barb, in Santa Fe, home of part of Genzyme Genetics (home office in
Framingham, MA, so you might know of it), where I don't garden in the BioChem
lab.

IrisMaven@msn.com