Re: Edith Wolford

> I dug up all that remained
> of my EDITH WOLFORD - which languished here year after year, but never
> expired - and took it to the local rhizome sale last year.
> Jeff Walters in northern Utah (Zone 4)
> cwalters@cache.net

SHAME on you Jeff for promulgating an unsatisfactory performer on the
unsuspecting public!  It is my humble opinion that one should only dig and
take to rhizome sales those things that are superior garden performers to
lure in the admittedly naive and ignorant gardening public.

Gary D. Sides  south central MASS   USDA 5    Auburn (just outside Worcester)
[172 Frost Free Days]  gdsides@   Rebloom is Up and Coming!