Re: Alfalfa Tea

Hi Walter,

I read with interest  your experience with alfalfa pellets.  I too tried
the pellets and was not happy at all.  They seemed to just make a mess
of my garden and did not brake down like I thought they would.
They do make a alfalfa meal but expensive.   I decided to grind the
pellets using my osterizer. It worked great but took about two hours
using only l cup at a time.  If too many pellets are used , they get
stuck in the blade and won't grind.
The meal is so easy to use and works easily into the soil.  Then when the
soil gets wet you don't have big clumps of pellets lying around the
ground and on top of the irises.

Lora
loramasche@juno.com
Volcano, Calif   42deg. @2215