Poast and other products

This will combine a number of messages on POAST and VANTAGE.

Vantage is best for nut grass (sedge).  Poast or better POAST + is the
only liquid pre-energence herbicide I use.  I have used it for 7 years
with no side effects.  The bottle list a huge number of plants, shrubs,
flowers, etc. that will not be effected.  Only 'IRIS' is listed, so I
tried it on Siberians with no problem.  Follow label instructions TO THE
LETTER. (mixture and application)
Vantage is a powder for nut grass that is wonderful for those who suffer
with it.

As far as the Eco-system,  I think some are a little harsh in their
comments and concerns about the Big Companies and the Chemicals they
produce.  These 2 products along with Round-up are very safe IF USED as
instructed.  That my friends is the rub.
Bottom line for me - If I did not used these and other produces, I COULD
NOT have what I have.  Unless a 20 year old body wants to come on over
and do the work for me. I wish I didn't have to use anything, that is my
first choice.

POAST and + are available at Southern States, or other major agri
places, or can be ordered.  They are expensive, but since a little goes
a LONG way, it is good on the wallet also.  Vantage comes in a 50 lb bag
and cost.....(sitting down)$80.00.  Last the whole year - and if you get
rid of it everywhere else - It will be gone for good.

I think I covered it all.  I don't have the ingredents for Vantage