Re: could anybody send me the NARGS list?

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: could anybody send me the NARGS list?
  • From: Donald Mosser <dmosser@southconn.com>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Feb 1997 10:13:19 -0700 (MST)

At 12:57 PM 2/27/97 -0700, you wrote:
>Hi!
>For some reason that is beyond my control, the NARGS listing simply will not
>load for me.  I can't get anything from www.mobot.org.  If anybody has the
>seed listing and would be willing to send it to me as an attachment, I would
>be VERY grateful.  This is the fourth time I've waited 1/2 hour for nothing!
>It can't be my computer (Pentium) or lack of memory (16MB) so I figure that
>maybe the Penn State computer doesn't like the Missouri Botanical Gardens
>computer...

Everyone, I've sent Heather the NARGS list as an e-mail attachment.  Please
don't send her additional copies as it is rather large for e-mail and
additional copies will "clog up" (yes, a technical term:) her e-mail account.

-Donald

Donald Mosser
Member of AIS, HIPS, SIGNA, SSI, SLI, SPCNI, and IRIS-L
dmosser@southconn.com
http://www.geocities.com/rainforest/5570

North Augusta, South Carolina, USA
USDA Zone 7b-8