Re: Burrowing Rhizomes Private

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: Burrowing Rhizomes Private
  • From: Z88KEYS@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 28 Feb 1997 10:14:47 -0700 (MST)

Dear Sharon:  I am alone and it is 9.30 a.m.  Last night I tried to send a
second message, but doubt it went through. Bethany insisted that I hear her
three pieces for to-morrow's competition. By the time that was over, they had
cut me off the iris-L , and the second message may have been lost. I was
babbling about the genetics in Holstein-Friesian cattle. The same cross can
give both an excellent and a poor bull. Nothing startling in that, but the
identification of the excellence is more important than the cross itself,
though it, too, is important.  It remains unseasonably warm. I hope this does
not mean we get blasted in March!  Friday Reb 28. Lloyd.