Re: Insect control with spiders

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: Insect control with spiders
  • From: Dana Brown <ddbro@llano.net>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Feb 1997 10:09:29 -0700 (MST)

> In any case, don't kill spiders!
	I am sorry but the one thing in this world that I am afraid of is a
spider.  I don't mind snakes, mice, rats, bugs, frogs, dogs, cats, etc.
but a spider will send me scuttling backwards across a flowerbed.  If
one happens to end up between me and the way out of a room you could
very possibly receive a new door, window or skylight.  There's something
about those nasty little eight legged, sneaking, jumping, biting, little
monsters that just sends me into orbit.  Nope, I don't kill them, I make
my husband come and do it.:-)
Dana Brown, Lubbock, Texas  Zone 7
of rain a year.  Our average wind speed is 12.5 mph and we have an