Re: Bad form (was "Colonies" vs. "Little England")

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: Bad form (was "Colonies" vs. "Little England")
  • From: Z88KEYS@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 28 Feb 1997 10:15:28 -0700 (MST)

Sear Bill:  Could you say the same about the Eastern rebloomers  in regard to
being "pioneers" .  I  must add that ZURICH has been very good at remaining
in situ for years. It is from my IMMORTALITY so might get under the wire as
an Eastern rebloomer.  I like to think that the rebloomers are better.  Lloyd
Z   in Durham NC