re: NARGS list

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: re: NARGS list
  • From: plb123@psu.edu (Paul and Heather Bruhn)
  • Date: Fri, 28 Feb 1997 11:05:54 -0700 (MST)

Thanks for the response!  I did finally get a copy of the NARGS list from
Donald Mosser, who emailed me with it as an attachment.  I really do think
it's a Penn State thing, the problems I've had with getting in to
www.mobot.org!  Not sure why our mainframe won't talk to theirs, and I'm not
sure I want to understand!  Thanks again for the help.

Heather Bruhn

ps--if anyone else wants the list, I've got it now...just need to figure out
how to send it as an attachment.

Paul L. Bruhn            plb123@psu.edu            Heather McCune Bruhn
Pennsylvania, zone 5 (almost zone 6 but not quite!)
If you have multiple copies of this message, blame the mailserver here at
Penn State!