Re: hold the politics, please (attempted humor)

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: hold the politics, please (attempted humor)
  • From: CEMahan@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 28 Feb 1997 13:11:28 -0700 (MST)

<< And of course, once one becomes an "expert", one believes oneself to be
 "always right" (sorry - too many "ones" - I sound like Prince Charles!).

I am offended!  No talking about royalty! Exceptions made for QUEEN DOROTHY,
BELVI QUEEN, QUEEN OF MAY, QUEEN CATERINA, and BLACK PRINCE!  Also, CRIMSON
KING, KING OF KINGS, and BALLERINA PRINCESS.  (All of these irises are in my
garden.)  But, under no circumstances will anyone mention George III
(memories are too painful on this side of the Atlantic) or the "king of rock
and roll."  Clarence Mahan in VA