Re: Hello

<< We live in the Okanagan Valley in South Central BC, a couple of hundred
 miles straight North of Wenatchee WA if that helps. >>

Welcome to the iris-l, John.  You live in a beautiful area (I have been to
Peachland).  You grow quite a variety of irises, and we should certainly
benefit from your experience!

Dorothy Fingerhood
Newfield, NY (USDA Region 4/5)