Re: catalog

	Kathy Marble wrote:

The Joe Pye Weed's Garden list arrived today.  There goes my Easter bonnet

	I got it today, too along with Draycott Gardens, Miller's Manor
	Gardens and Mid-America Gardens , Dana Borglum's price list and

	Pope's Perennials, etc. To say nothing of the Heronswood catalog.

	I thought ordered umpteen catalogs would be interesting but it is
	tooooo confusing..especially since I but plan on buying most of my
	bearded from Lowell and the apogons from Carol Warner....

	Dana Borglum of the Siberian, Lake Keuka, fame is offering two
	spurias that he says do well in Zone 5...I think I'll try them
	and see if that translates to the Arctic....the third zone. :-))

	Ellen Gallagher     e_galla@moose.ncia.net

Ellen Gallagher	\ e_galla@moose.ncia.net \ Lancaster, New Hampshire,USA
		USDA Zone 3a \ Northern White Mountains