Re: NIGHT EDITION

Walter A. Moores wrote:
>         Late last fall, I bought a box of NIGHT EDITION containing three
> rhizomes at Wal-Mart.  Two had PBF and the 3rd didn't.  Anyone know if
> NIGHT EDITION has PBF?

Hi Walter--

Shame on you, buying rhizomes from WalMart--when you buy from places
like that, you should EXPECT to get wrongly identified rhizomes.  Just
consider how many hands they pass through before they get to your local
WalMart??

Anyway, now that I've properly chastized you--I checked our field, we've
grown Night Edition for years and it shows NO purple-based foliage here,
not even a blush, nothing at all.

Rick Tasco
Superstition Iris Gardens
Central California Sierra Nevada foothills--Zone 8--bright and sunny
today, but a bit nippy and breezy, in the upper 50s--rain expected
tomorrow night.