Iris Books

Thank you for all the suggestions and insights for purchasing iris books for
our club library.  Here is my synopsis to your replies.

Must reads:

The Louisiana Iris - Marie Calliet, Mertzweiller  1988
Japanese Iris - McEwen, 1990

Extremely Good:

The Siberian Iris - McEwen, 1996
Wold of Iris - AIS, 1978

Also good:

Iris - Brian Mathew, 1981
Iris -  Koehlien, 1981
Iris of  China - Waddick and Zhao Yu-tang

John Stremel
Santa Clara, CA
Zone 8