poor performing iris

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: poor performing iris
  • From: "Michael Cook" <macook@iglou.com>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Feb 1997 18:44:01 -0700 (MST)

Dear robins,
    I agree with Gary.  If an Iris is consistently a poor performer for me,
I will not put the rhizomes in the club sale, nor will I give them away.  I
do not want anyone to think that I knowingly let them have a badly
perfoming plant.

Mark A. Cook
Lexington, KY  USA  Zone 5/6    The Jumbo Crocuses are now blooming.