re source for iris/ I. tectorum at Primrose Path

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: re source for iris/ I. tectorum at Primrose Path
  • From: plb123@psu.edu (Paul and Heather Bruhn)
  • Date: Fri, 28 Feb 1997 19:00:37 -0700 (MST)

Donald Mosser wrote:
>Someone on the IRIS-L was looking for a source of I. tectorum variegata
>(variegated leaves).  Does Primrose Path list this in their catalog?
Unfortunately, they don't have it.  They list I. tectorum "Album" and I.
tectorum for $4.75 each.  Shipping is minimum $5.00.  If you didn't get
their address the first time, here it is:

Primrose Path
R.D. 2, Box 110
Scottdale, PA 15683

Sorry I couldn't help find I. tectorum variegata!  However, if anyone is
looking for a source of variegated foliage I. pseudacorus, Miller's Manor
gardens has it, but it isn't listed.  (Van Bourgundien also has it, but, as
mentioned before on IRIS-L, quality and accuracy aren't always a strong
point with them).  You could probably write them and order it as a special
item.  All their listed I. pseudacorus varieties are $10 apiece.  Here's the

Miller's Manor Gardens
Roger & Lynda Miller
3167 E. U.S. 224
Ossian, IN 46777

catalog is $1.

Heather Bruhn

Paul L. Bruhn            plb123@psu.edu            Heather McCune Bruhn
Pennsylvania, zone 5 (almost zone 6 but not quite!)
If you have multiple copies of this message, blame the mailserver here at
Penn State!