Feb 28 CHAT

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Feb 28 CHAT
  • From: Donald Mearns <mearns@ismi.net>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Feb 1997 19:28:42 -0700 (MST)

Well, I remembered, I tried, I failed. I did get the update on address but
was confused on what server. I used us.undernet.org. with 207.147.26.45 and
then /join #iris-L   This resulted in me on DesMoines undernet. I was the
only one on the channel. Where did I go wrong? I signed on a 9PM EST. I even
set the tape to record X-files so I could CHAT. Better luck next time to me.
Any help will be appreciated.
mearns@ismi.net
Margie  Mearns
Brighton,Michigan,Zone 5