Re: GREAT EXCITEMENT

<< I just heard from the Roberts who are chairmen - at least Ken is -of the
Home & Garden Show in Timonium, MD.... AND FSK received a blue ribbon for an
excellent educational exhibit AND a silver bowl for the best of ALL the
educational exhibits that had received Blue Ribbons - isn't that exciting -
and I want all irisdom to know. >>

Rosalie Figge asked me to send the above message to the iris list.  It
concerns Ken and Joan Roberts.  FSK is the Francis Scott Key Iris Society,
which includes Baltimore and northeastern Maryland---it is Rosalie's local
iris society, and she is demonstrating a little local pride.  Of course, if
the Chesapeake and Potomac Iris Society had had an entry, I am sure it would
have won something!  :) Clarence Mahan in VA