Re: intro

Gunnar Andersson writes:

> Ohhh.....I just loved to hear that, I was worried I had got myself to
many
> Iris.   7200 <g>   :-)
>
> I can still buy 7000, great.... when does shreiners catalog come?
>
> Will it not even get bigger if I flatten it out?  I have an hight
> differense of 50 feet.

No, Gunnar, do not flatten it out! With that much relief you have even more
area to plant iris than if your ground was flat - maybe as many as 300 more
and you could then have 7500 total! Besides, you don't have to worry about
planting the short ones in front and the tall ones in back if you are on a
hillside.

Oddly enough, though I live in the Rocky Mountains and can look out my
windows to the East and West and see peaks 5000 feet(1600 meters) above my
head, my own garden is as flat as a table top.

cwalters@digitalpla.net