oth: cult

Its an granite hill and not so easy blown away, but it have already natural
that i can plant in. I occupied a 5 square meter terass last summer and
filled it
with iris sibirica seedlings.
one part was a little too steep and dry, the TB didnt do well there, and
the soil there
was pretty sour. How sour soil can a TB take? what is the ideal PH?

My house lot is bigger then average, cause its an old area and its not
planned yet.
there are many summer houses and empty house lots.
When planned most house lots are about 1600 square meter in the suburbs.
Closer to town its more normal to have house lots of 500 square meter.