Re: SPEC: Iris Cristata--Hardiness thereof

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: SPEC: Iris Cristata--Hardiness thereof
  • From: PHOENIXFLR@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 1 Feb 1998 13:51:53 -0700 (MST)

Definitely hardy here--have been growing for several years.

Just read Andy Wheeler's comment.  We have also grown I tectorum & tectorum
alba for several years, with and without snow cover.  The only time I lost any
was when I transplanted too late (after 9/1 is chancy for us).

Near Syracuse NY Z4b-5a.