re:Iris - Flower of the Rainbow

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: re:Iris - Flower of the Rainbow
  • From: "Jan Clark" <janclarx@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Feb 1998 15:51:21 -0700 (MST)

>My apologies to Jan Clark!  After reviewing the archives I noticed that
>it was Ann Piece who had contacted Graeme Grosvenor not Jan.  My
>question remains Ann> Is Amazon correct in stating that the book will
>republished in February and made available in the US?  From you
>discussion with Graeme, it suggests that they are mis-informed.

>Ian, in Ottawa

Apologies accepted Ian. They're probably due to Ann though as she did
all the work. I suggest you refer to Anns previous posting as I think it
should be the last word. I think your booksellers are just stringing you
along. I would have quoted her posting here but have trouble sending
long messages. Sometimes they just won't send at all.

Regards - Jan Clark