CULT, REF: Iris Borers

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: CULT, REF: Iris Borers
  • From: "william b. cook" <billc@atlantic.net>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Feb 1998 18:49:40 -0700 (MST)

     Recently, I made a posting saying that I thought the Iris Borer would
be present in Texas and Kansas.  This posting was not based on any
hard-core evidence, but was based on assuming that it would be there since
it is found in neighboring states with similar conditions.
     Since we have Iris List members in both Kansas and Texas, I am turning
to them to clarify this matter.  Is the Iris Borer present in these two
states?  If so, what parts?  If not, let us know that since that is
valuable information too.
     If I confused anyone, I am sorry, but I would like to find out more
about the range of this insect pest.

Mark A. Cook
billc@atlantic.net
Dunnellon, FL.