AIS: list of awards

Hello listers.

There has been a short discussion on SIBROB on the availability of a list of
awards given by AIS. As far as I am aware, this information (in list form) can
only be found in the 1959, 1979 and 1989 checklists. The 1939, 1949 and 1969
CLs only include that information at the end of the variety descriptions. For
years after 1989, one must rely on the October bulletin each year.

I think it would be excellent if someone with the time and energy could
collate all these lists into one reference list (no, I don't have the time!).
Is this likely to be a benefit of the ongoing CD-ROM register project?

Graham Spencer
Croftway Nursery, UK