Re: Iris Borers

<< And does that get 'em all, Kathy, or do some still show up? >>

I have found no borers in rhizomes...  but I will occasionally find a pupa
(sp?) when cultivating.  Don't understand how this is possible, unless I'm
seeing Japanese beetles and just presuming they're IB's.

Also, this is NOT to say I don't have soft rot and plenty of other things to
keep me anxious all season long... but not borers....

Kathy Guest
Been there, done that,
Got the tee-shirt and had my picture taken