Re: Iris: Flower of the Rainbow

Ian wrote:
>My appologies to Jan Clark!  After reviewing the archives I noticed that
>it was Ann Piece who had contacted Graeme Grosvenor not Jan.  My
>question remains Ann> Is Amazon correct in stating that the book will be
>republished in February and made available in the US?  From you
>discussion with Graeme, it suggests that they are mis-informed.

Ian, it seems to me that there is little point in mentioning Amazon's
comments to Graeme Grosvenor.  It was very clear to me from the original
conversation that:

(1) The book will not be reprinted by the Australian Publishers (Kangaroo
Press) in the near future (as the first printing hasn't yet sold out), and

(2) That Grosvenor is aware of no means by which Amazon, Barnes & Noble,
etc. (both of which I mentioned to him by name) can obtain copies of the
book prior to 1999 (and certainly not at a discount price.)  He in fact
commented that he was aware of these companies advertising it at a lower
price, and was somewhat angry about it, especially as he knew they were
unlikely to be able to deliver the book.

I hope this answers your questions,

Ann Pearce
Adelaide, South Australia