OT-Space Age Slides/Speaker

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: OT-Space Age Slides/Speaker
  • From: "John Bruce" <jbruce@infinet.com>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Feb 1998 11:47:21 -0700 (MST)

I am seeking information on the availability of space-age iris slide sets or
possibly a speaker
who could put on a program. It seems that our March program is still
undecided. Our first plan fell
through and our contingency is uncertain. I am hopeful that someone on the
iris-l , the most resourceful
collection of irisarians in the world (yes, a big butterup), can help me.
Please reply off list.

Thanks in advance.

John Bruce
1VP Miami Valley Iris Society