Re: SPEC: Iris Cristata--Hardiness thereof

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: SPEC: Iris Cristata--Hardiness thereof
  • From: Arnold Koekkoek <Koekkoek@dordt.edu>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Feb 1998 14:52:38 -0700 (MST)

I have a friend who grows it in the southern reaches of zone 4, and I
planted it here in the expectation that it will grow for me, too.  If
not, I ought to find out in a couple months, maybe sooner.  But it
was sold to me with the understanding that I ought to have no trouble
here in the northwest corner of Iowa, which is not quite midway zone
4.  We'll see.

Arnold Koekkoek

Arnold Koekkoek                         Home Ph. (712) 722-0724
Assoc. Prof. of History                 Off. Ph. (712) 722-6326
Dordt College                           e-mail koekkoek@dordt.edu
Sioux Center, IA 51250