OT: Severe Weather

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: OT: Severe Weather
  • From: "william b. cook" <billc@atlantic.net>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Feb 1998 15:14:08 -0700 (MST)

To All,
     Some heavy weather is starting to move into this area, so I may not be
able to come back online later this evening, and thus answer messages.  I
can already hear some sharp rumbles of thunder to the west.  There is a
flood watch, with 4"+ rain expected.  The wind is picking up with gusts
close to 50 MPH.  There is a high wind advisory out.
     If the weather permits, I will come back online later, but that looks
doubtful at this time.

Mark A. Cook
Dunnellon, FL.