Re: OT - finding books (was iris books)

Ellen, et al:

I purchased WOI for $15 the 1st week in Jan. thru Advanced Book Exchange
& was pleased as punch. Thing is, as soon as you see a listing for a
book you crave, you need to contact the bookseller to check
availability, then get it put on hold or order immediately. I debated
about another book I wanted for just a couple of days & it was GONE by
the time I inquired & hasn't (yet) shown up again anywhere. However,
I've seen WOI available from many different sellers (& prices) on the
used book websites -- good idea to check more than one of these when
you're after a particular book. Claire is the person who got me hooked
on these websites & I've since found some others. Here are several good
ones, inc. ABE -- the last 3 "comparison" shop for you at several online
locations selling both new & used books:

Marte in the mtns	Zone 4/Sunset 1  Colorado