Re: Comp-clip art

John Bruce wrote:
> Does anyone know of a clipart source (other than photos) of irises?
> Stylized, line drawings, etc?
> John Bruce

CorelDraw clipart, on floppy or CD-ROM discs, has some decent iris
drawings -- a quick look turned up one under "Plants" on the disc that
came with version 5.0 & I seem to recall more elsewhere therein &/or on
v. 6.0. Also, the iris was popularly stylized during the Art Nouveau
period so check in any sources that have drawings suggesting A/N,
including in frames or borders. If you need more help, give me a holler
off List -- I've got beaucoup clip art AND a scanner...

Marte in the mtns