digital camera

Hi everyone, I'm needing some advice. Am thinking of purchasing a =
digital camera, but because I know nothing about them , willthis one be =
okay?-HB#C534A It has 640X480 resolution  and reusable HP PhotoSmart 2MB =
photo memory card. I will be using it mostly in the garden.I don't need =
"top of the line" but also nothing that will be obsolete in 6 months. =
Any help  will be appreciated. Judy Eckhoff