Re: OT-Space Age Slides/Speaker
- To: Multiple recipients of list <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: OT-Space Age Slides/Speaker
- From: Gerry Snyder <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 2 Feb 1998 20:19:12 -0700 (MST)
John Bruce wrote:
> I am seeking information on the availability of space-age iris slide sets or
> possibly a speaker who could put on a program....
I can highly recommend George Sutton, perhaps the best hybridizer
of them in the post-Byers era. I will be going to a JT of his on
rebloomers and SAs.
(209) 784-9011 fax (209) 784-6701.
Gerry, hoping not to get flooded in the next couple days
email@example.com AIS Region 15
Warm, winterless Los Angeles
President of San Fernando Valley Iris Society
My work? Helping generate data for http://www.jpl.nasa.gov/galileo