Re: digital camera

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: digital camera
  • From: Steve Szabo <stevesz@erols.com>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Feb 1998 20:17:36 -0700 (MST)

On Mon, 2 Feb 1998 19:56:34 -0700 (MST), CARL ECKHOFF wrote:

>Hi everyone, I'm needing some advice. Am thinking of purchasing a =
>digital camera, but because I know nothing about them , willthis one be =
>okay?-HB#C534A It has 640X480 resolution  and reusable HP PhotoSmart 2MB =
>photo memory card. I will be using it mostly in the garden.I don't need =
>"top of the line" but also nothing that will be obsolete in 6 months. =
>Any help  will be appreciated. Judy Eckhoff

Judy,

Come on, everything out there will be obsolete by the time you get yours
home!  That is a given in this crazy computer field.

I don't have a specific recommendation for you, but one of the magazines
this month ran an article comparing various offerings from several
companies that were used by individuals, not computer mag writers.  Let
me go check ... it is the February issue of PC World.  You might want to
give it a read prior to your making a decision.

\\Steve//
For aquariums, visit http://www.petsforum.com/was/
the Worcester Aquarium Society site.  Lots of links available.
For dogs, visit http://www.petsforum.com/ace/ to recieve
information about A.C.E. Agility Dog Club in Massachusetts.
Now in Virginia, Zone 6 or 7.