Re: Comp-clip art

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: Comp-clip art
  • From: ECPep@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 2 Feb 1998 20:18:35 -0700 (MST)

<< including in frames or borders. If you need more help, give me a holler
 off List -- I've got beaucoup clip art AND a scanner...
 Marte in the mtns >>

Marte Friend,

Those of us who do the newsletters and the publicity flyers and the sale
posters and the program notes would absolutely love to have line drawings that

I have a fairly large collection but am always looking for more.  I have
copied the lot once or twice for other clubs.  If you have a cold winter day
and enjoy a search through your clip art, there are probably a few of us out
here that would be pleased to pay the postage.

The art deco suggestion is apropos iris art.

Searching and copying is time consuming..........so only if it suits you.

Claire Pelowski
CHIS member - publicity
Albany, New York area
(eastern New York State)