Re: OT: digital camera

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: OT: digital camera
  • From: Rick Tasco/Roger Duncan <randrcv@sierratel.com>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Feb 1998 21:45:40 -0700 (MST)

CARL ECKHOFF wrote:

> Hi everyone, I'm needing some advice. Am thinking of purchasing a =
> digital camera, but because I know nothing about them , willthis one be =
> okay?-HB#C534A It has 640X480 resolution  and reusable HP PhotoSmart 2MB =
> photo memory card. I will be using it mostly in the garden.I don't need =
> "top of the line" but also nothing that will be obsolete in 6 months. =
> Any help  will be appreciated. Judy Eckhoff

Judy,

According to what I read in various computer magizines, digital cameras
are acceptable if you are going to display photos on your computer
screen or color printer.  However if you are going to make prints or
slides the quality is not as good as regular 35mm film.  The technology
is not there yet for prints/slides.

Rick Tasco
Superstition Iris Gardens
Central California