Re: digital camera

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: digital camera
  • From: "Zebra" <zebra@chcs.com>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Feb 1998 23:32:50 -0700 (MST)

From: Scott Aitken <zebra@chcs.com>

	<CEE@OURTOWNUSA.com> wrote:
>Hi everyone, I'm needing some advice. Am thinking of purchasing a =
>digital camera, but because I know nothing about them , willthis one be =
>okay?-HB#C534A It has 640X480 resolution  and reusable HP PhotoSmart 2MB =
>photo memory card. I will be using it mostly in the garden.I don't need =
>"top of the line" but also nothing that will be obsolete in 6 months. =
>Any help  will be appreciated. Judy Eckhoff

Any digital camera with a 640x480 resolution is suitable only for use on
your computer monitor (perfect to take pics for a website). It can be used
in a pinch for output to an inkjet or laser printer, but if you look
carefully you will be able to tell it is not as good as a photo scanned on
a decent flatbed scanner. It would be nowhere near sharp enough for use
with anything requiring 4 color separations.