Re: borers

When I mentioned that we didn't have any borers in Kansas and Texas, I
forgot to mention that it was Western Ks.(Dodge City) and West Texas
(Midland). Maybe the hot, dry summers had something to do with it. In
Houston the iris rotted so fast just from the steam heat that we didn't
have time to check for borers! In Ks. we still had the cold winters, so
perhaps, it is the hot dry summer that prevented them.Our winters in
Midland were somewhat cold, also,we did get some snow.
Leslie in Omaha (still no news on the job front)