Re: Iris books

<<
 Irises and Other Flowers, by Elizabeth Blackadder (yes, that's her real
 name) and Deborah Kellaway (pub. in 1995)>>

Small book, largely watercolors, very little information of consequence for
the gardener or connoisseur.

<< Irises, by Judith Berresford (Pub. in 1961) >>

Small British book that is probably of compelling interest only to those
involved with historical irises of the period 1945-60. Also some discusions of
various kinds of irises and some cultural  information, both now somewhat
dated. I've read it, and I did not buy it when I saw it there.

Anner Whitehead, Richmond,VA
Henryanner@aol.com