Re: SPEC- Species Iris Sources, and I.suaveolens.

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: SPEC- Species Iris Sources, and I.suaveolens.
  • From: Henryanner@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 3 Feb 1998 10:20:40 -0700 (MST)

<< I obtained I. suaveolens this year, from Terry Varner's Ohio Gardens. Other
 good sources of bearded species include:

 Lynn Markham
 Adamgrove
 Chuck Chapman
 Jim & Vicki Craig  >>

To which I would add Winterberry Gardens,and although I have not seen this
year's catalog, Terra Nova Gardening, which used to be Cooper's.

WINTERBERRY GARDENS--Don and Ginny Spoon
1225 Reynolds Rd., Cross Junction, VA 22625
(540) 888-4447 E-mail: VSpoon@aol.com
Beardeds of all ages, some Dykes', rebloomers.
List $1.00. Export to England and Europe.

TERRA NOVA GARDENING
PO BOX 14149
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55419