OT: e-rolodex

I am nearly ready to circulate a new edition of the e-rolodex, a
compilation of iris society members who have internet access. The listing
circulates only to those who have consented to appear on the list or have a
public listing of their email address such as occurs with a chat room or
mail list.

Below are listed those who seem to have dropped or changed their internet
service provider or AOL handle. I would very much appreciate being
contacted off list with any changes that have occurred that I have missed
or that I have included in error.

I recently sent a 'ping' to all e-rolodex addees but somehow my new ISP
translated it into an empty message that was received with a '.' in the
subject and body fields. Please excuse the confusion that it caused, it was
an attempt to obtain a list of non-functional email addresses. If you
received it, your email is working AND I have you listed as an iris society

Mike Lowe   mlowe@worldiris.com   http://www.worldiris.com

Name                     email address                 Region
Andrea Cassman           acassman@trader.com             7
Tanya Braumiller         meyers@telcomplus.com           13
Steve Brown              jsbrown@redrose.net             3
Sue Comstock             bilbo@seanet.com                13