Re: SPEC- Species Iris Sources

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: SPEC- Species Iris Sources
  • From: Curt Marble <cmarble@tiac.net>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Feb 1998 12:29:55 -0700 (MST)

At 09:50 AM 2/3/98 -0700, you wrote:

>A good starting place is the iris catalog list on the Iris-L web site
>http://www.rt66.com/~telp/garden.htm (scroll down to the Iris-L section of
>the page). Although I don't list which particular species each grower
>lists, you can at least get a preliminary indication of which nurseries
>sell species.

I looked at the listing and noticed that Joe Pye Weed's Garden just lists
Siberians.  They also sell Species Irises.  I asked Jan Sacks if she would
like me to contact you about a change (since they are not on the internet),
and she said yes, it should read "Siberian, Species".

---------
Kathy Marble
Harvard, MA   zone 5
Mailto:cmarble@tiac.net