Re:Australian Book

Shirley wrote:
>......... I would have thought that price fixing would be >illegal.....

I don't think price fixing is the problem. I think it's more a case of
restricted distribution. I have a book (not irises)and I am the sole
distributor so the price is pretty well fixed.
The point I'm trying to make is that Amazon can offer the book at a  low
price if they choose, But there's little point, if they don't actually
have distribution rights.
Incidentally, Graeme Grosvenor has two other books that I know of. They
are 'Growing Irises' and 'Growing Daylilies'. They are printed by
Kangaroo Press, and are smallish paperbacks, with lovely glossy pics.

Regards, Jan Clark