SV: Cult: Leaf spots

thanks Lloyd and Mark, ill check them carefully, so far theyve been very
well cleaned
and stinking of chemicals.
even tho i maybe miss borors i think ill discover some other critters that
like them.

there are some thing that im also wondering over and that is leaf spots.
I had very very much last summer, suprising....yes,     on flavescens not a
single spot.
how can i avoid that??
and dont come with any suggestion of spraying something, most chemicals are
forbidden here.

BW / Gunnar