RE: Bleach, blech and winter blah

Hey, Rick:

EXACTLY !!  Who knows what Lloyd Z. had in mind!

Hope the winter blahs are tolerable out there.  Are you above the worst =
of the valley fogs?  I assume you are getting some El Nino upslope this =
week also.  Sounds like it could not have completely rained itself out =
over the coastal ranges.

We have had a very mild winter - by Minnesota standards.  I have like =
the moderate temps, but hope we will get more snowfall now, to keep the =
dormancy until April.  Once again, I did not get all covered this year, =
but things have been no more severe this year than in Colorado where we =
did not cover at all.  I will still put the straw on before March 1st to =
slow down the spring - for the irises, not for me. <g>  My 1997 intros =
will be in the 1998 R & I, as you will soon notice when you get the '97 =
one!  I seem to be way too scattered to be ... uh ... commercial.

I am working part-time at my psychotherapy profession again, at a =
private psychology clinic, after nearly three years without actual =
employment.  Feels good to be back at my chosen work without having =
quite all the drawbacks of my previous jobs.  Third-party payment =
rigamarole is getting out of hand, however.

Hope you are both well and upbeat.